Are you a parent? If not, you’re a parent’s child. You’re probably friends with a few parents. You don’t need a parent card to enter the conversation of The Longest Shortest Time. I’m not a parent, but I like this pod. See what I mean?
- Podcast: The Longest Shortest Time
- Host: Hillary Frank
- Episode frequency: Twice a month
- Episode length: Varies, about 20-30 min
- Podcast category: Kids and Family
- Podcast website: http://longestshortesttime.com/
- Favorite episodes:
#54 When the Breadwinner Makes the Dough. Stay-at-home Dads are real.
#51 Real Teens, Fake Babies. Revisit high school. Get ready to be surprised.
#26 Blind Love. This episode features parents where one spouse has a visual impairment. It stirred up a lot of emotion for me as I’m not a parent, but I’m visually impaired and happily married.
Do you listen to The Longest Shortest Time? What is most memorable about babies and toddlers and kids? What makes a good parent? Tell me about it.