As 2016 comes to an end, there are so many “things to do” this time of year. As you go about your holiday activities, I’m sending you best wishes for a happy holiday season. Thanks for reading Adventures in Low Vision and for being a part of the community here. I’m taking a break, but I’ll return in January. Until then, check out some pieces by me and some of my friends in the low vision loop:
- A humor piece I wrote, A Shopping Problem, over on Blind Motherhood.
- A podcast playlist, Listen with the Lights Off, that I put together for Bello Collective.
- TEDx Talk, The Confluence of Disability and Imagination, given by Emily K. Michael of On the Blink.
- Bold Blind Beauty’s Fabulous, Functional and Frugal Fashion Tip #9: Packing Trick for a Holiday Getaway.
- Bridget’s Pear Chutney over on A New Look Through Old Eyes.
- An essay on The Mighty written by a mentor of mine, Becky Andrews, Why I’m Thankful a Store Manager Called Police About My Guide Dog.
- A thoughtful post by my friend Jenelle, Gratitude and Attitude, on Double Vision Blog that will be relevant in 2017, too.
See you soon,